What to Expect During Your First Visit:
- Plan to arrive about 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow enough time to go over your intake form, health history and goals for the session. I will also adjust the heated table to your preference and give you a choice of essential oils for aromatherapy. =
- You should come dressed comfortably if possible so that the full effects of the massage can last throughout your day.
- Many clients ask if they should take off their undergarments. That is totally up to you and what you feel comfortable with. I follow Maryland Massage Practice Laws for professionally draping clients, so you will not be exposed in any way.
- I have a variety of different bolsters to accommodate for different needs (pregnancy, larger chests, etc.)
- After the session, we may work out a treatment plan and schedule your next visit. It is always advised to drink plenty of water before and after the session to help flush your lymphatic and urinary system of any toxins (massage is great for detoxifying).
- There is on-street parking on 6th Street, with no meters to worry about. There is also a parking lot behind our neighbors at the Natural Fusion Hair Salon. Please be aware that the parking lot across the street, in front of Great Stuff by Paul, is not available for us to use.
- If you came to see me for a massage before October 2017, we have recently moved upstairs, to a bigger studio. Our new entrance is on the west side of the same building.
Massage and What to Expect